Saturday, July 11, 2009

TweetLater - I'm at the Beach!


Of all the social media programs popping up, I have definitely found Twitter the most fun and enjoyable. Multiple accounts support my passions and my business. At times things can get a little confusing!

My favorite Twitter tool is very quickly becoming TweetLater!

TweetLater allows me to schedule tweets, track keywords, vet new followers, shorten urls with bit.ly (so I can track clicks on links), send welcome DMs and more. And it is all for FREE!

Sure there is a professional upgrade version of TweetLater which has more features. But even the free version easily saves me two or three hours a day. Every day! So I can use those hours more productively at the beach.

Check out TweetLater today! And I'll see you at the beach!

No comments: